Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Aww today was a much better day!!! I got to talk to Cody for a little bit. He is in charge of the range and he calls me from the tower that he was in. HAHA I guess he just sat in the tower making sure that everything went ok. He has such a hard job. ;) I also got to talk to mom and it was for almost an hour. She went to the doctor and got some medicine. She was basically just loosing it because of all the stress. She was doing much better today and is able to have a conversation and know what she is saying. This will help dad a lot to. He is basically about the same, the speech therapist should be in tomorrow to help him a bit. Mom said that his ribs are still sore and his shoulder is sore. That is why they haven't done a lot of "rehab" things with him yet. Also the speech therapist is supposed to put some notes up so that when people come to visit dad they will know what type of questions to ask him. He still isn't eating much but they still have the feeding tube in him. That would explain why he isn't eating, he isn't hungry... haha. You would think that the docs would be smart enough to put that together. LOL Over all today was filled with good news. I am just really glad that mom is doing much better. That makes my world better when she is ok. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your mom was MUCH better today when I saw her!! It was so good to see her being herself again. We went by the nursing home, and your dad smiled at us real big and held out his arms to give me a hug : ). I know things seem to be the same, but he is improving a little each day. I like the room he's in now better than the other one, I'm glad they moved him. That end of the hall is a little less hectic, and I think your dad gets more attention.
ReplyDeleteI love you, can't wait to see you in a week and a half!
Good news is so uplifting! Sorry to hear that your mom wasn't herself but glad things are looking up for her. I'm sure it's been very, very stressful!
ReplyDelete