Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Finally things are coming together! I have Cody packed and I am almost packed. I have the passports in our carry on bag and it is right next to our luggage. I am working on getting the house cleaned up today. I love coming home to a clean house so that means work work before we get to relax. It will be worth it though. We are sooooo excited about seeing all the family and friends. We miss everyone! I am really excited but kinda nervous about seeing my dad. I'm afraid of what my reaction will be when I see him in person laying in that bed. I have been so emotional since we left the states so maybe I will be back to my normal self once we get back :). It's like I moved to a different country so I have to cry all the time. Either if I'm happy or sad. I think it may be caused by all the stress that I have been having but who knows :) I did have a laughing episode the other day(Lana you know what I'm talking about)! We were out with our friends at a German restaurant and I just started laughing and I couldn't stop. It was so embarrassing. When this happens I can't breath and I start to cry. Everyone else finds it amusing but I hate it...LOL Good thing it doesn't happen very often. Well we will be home in 3 days! Can't wait to see everyone!!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment