Monday, July 13, 2009
Well most of you know but we made it back safely. We didn't think that we would ever get home from the million hour long plane ride...haha. We took medicine but it only put us out for about 2-4 hours so that wasn't even half the flight. We did get lucky though on the flight back. We had individual tv screens in the back of the chairs. We watched a lot of movies and played games, so it wasn't to bad but it was still LONG!!!! We are just glad to be back. Cody is gone again though so I'm alone for now. He is at a school for 2 weeks so me and Chloe are just hanging out at the house. We stay pretty busy. I just clean A LOT and redecorate so that is fun for me. My friend Katie came over tonight and we had a girls night. We ate Subway and watched a movie. Chloe got to play with a neighbor dog. They are really nice and the dog, Maggie Mae, likes Chloe. I was really glad for her because the dogs before were mean to her. It is really good for her to have a friend and gets her energy out. She just runs in circles, it's pretty entertaining! The weather was beautiful today. I think the high was 75. It gets warm in the house but I just get our fans going and it's not to bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment