Saturday, July 18, 2009
Chloe decided that she was going to chase after a rabbit on Thursday!!! Thankfully my friend Katie was here and helped me track her down. She ran across 2 streets chasing that stupid thing. She was in trouble. Cody did really good on his first test, he made a 94%. Yeah for him. He says that he is learning a lot. He also said that one of the instructors(not his) flew one of the planes on the movie Transformers II. He was real excited about it... lol! He is qualified to fly really low and there are only like 7 in the USA that are able to do that. I have about 5 days left until he is home!! I can't wait. I'm hoping that this next week goes by really fast. He is also bringing me home chips and salsa from Chilli's so I'm really excited about that!!! hahaha! I got our lawn mowed, I mowed the backyard twice so that it would look really nice. I also raked it twice. Then, of course, it rained that night which would have been fine. Except for the fact that the Government came in and mowed with their big mowers. They went right over all the work that I had done and left big tire tracks in our yard.... I got woken up to that and that just ruined my dad. I was so mad. I'm over it now but I still think they should not have done that!!! Well I better go get some dinner ready. Hope all is going well back at home, love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment