Tuesday, July 14, 2009

***Okay so I figured out how to allow everyone to leave comments. The setting "anonymous" is on there as an option now, its at the bottom of the scroll down. So if you want to leave a comment just click on the "account" thing and use anonymous.***

Today has been kind of a long day. I was really excited to go to the PX to do some shopping but of course I get there and they are either out or just don't have what I was wanting. I guess I got spoiled while we were home, you can get anything there. Mom told me today that dad walked with his walker. I just started crying because I'm so happy that he is doing well. God is really showing his presence through my dad. It is so amazing! It is started to become depressing around on post. They are starting to get things organized for when the soldiers deploy. So talk of wills and death and all that jazz is beginning. They are wanting volunteers for a committee to be formed for when soldiers pass away and families are left behind. Wow talk about sad......... that is the last thing that I would like to think about!!!!!!!!!

Cody is doing well at his course. He says that there is a lot to study and not much time. They are in class from 730 to 5 and then dinner and a few hours to study and then he heads to bed. I think he is enjoying it though. He is getting to eat at all the American restaurants so that is good for him. He is on an Air Base and they have LOTS of luxuries.

Well I'm headed to bed. Hope that everything is going well at home. Love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alicia, it's a small blogger world to find you on here! I can't believe you are in Germany!! Wow...that's a long ways from Wal-mart huh? Well, I am glad things are going well for you guys and that you dad is doing good. I am not sure what he is recovering from but I will be praying for him. What sweet parents you have. Glad to have found you on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - you're back online! Glad to hear your dad is continuing to improve - he looks so good. It was so good to see you guys - good luck to Cody on his test. BTW - wah wah on the 75 degrees! Just kidding, of course, I'm sure it's different w/no AC. We're just holed up in the house these days.

    ReplyDelete