Sunday, July 26, 2009
Well today we got our new furniture in FINALLY!!! :) It is PERFECT we love it! It goes great with all the decorations so I don't have to redo anything. It's really nice to have it. Chloe is not a happy camper though because she is not going to be allowed to get on it. I am going to get her a really nice bed for downstairs that will work for her "couch". She has been whimpering because she has to lay on the rug, sooooo spoiled. Cody is packing for his mini deployment(the month of October). It is really just a training thing and he has to get some things packed up today to send so that it will be there when he arrives. We are going to watch the movie Star Trek tonight with our friends. I'm not to thrilled but I'm hoping that it is much better than I'm expecting. I'll at least get nachos out of it so that is good...haha! Cody made it home safely from his course and he ended up making a 95% over all average so that was really good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
show us pics of your new furniture! thats exciting. i love anything new!
ReplyDeleteYay for the new furniture - don't you love that new smell?! WTG Cody - so proud of you!
ReplyDeleteHi Alicia and Cody,
ReplyDeleteIt was good to see you both at our 4th of July cookout. I saw Bobby and Amy's baby, Clara Ann, a few days ago. She's a doll!
I hope you're enjoying your tour and taking lots of pictures to look at in the future. Does Chloe bark with a German accent yet? :)
Talk to you later.
Mike
We just opened a Google account so we can send you a blog message from time to time. We think about you and Cody everyday. Hope you are both doing well.
ReplyDeleteJay and Joanna