YAY... I am sure that Lana has updated everyone but just in case.... DAD IS HOME!!!!! :) Mom is so happy and things are going great. The nurse is coming one a week and the speech and physical theropists' are coming as well. Dad speech is starting to get much better, he still has a long way to go but improving everyday. We are just so thankful! Mom is kinda going crazy because dad is needing something every 2 minutes. She is getting in a routine with things and is getting used to him now. He is answering the phone now and it is so funny, but good that he is doing that.
Tomorrow is my birthday (or Birfday if your Lana...lol) I'm excited about it. I am doing a spouse spur ride tomorrow and I am wearing Cody's ACU uniform... hahaha! The guys earn their spurs and have to do all types of things and it is a 2 day ordeal to get them. We are just doing a fun thing to get ours... it should be really interesting! He is going to video and take pictures so I'll post some this weekend.
Hip Hip Hooray that your daddy is home! And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY To you!
ReplyDeleteI cant believe you would make fun of my talking!!! Happy Birfday
ReplyDeleteLove
Lana
Wow! Alicia - that is so great that your dad is home!!! Good wishes to him and your mom!
ReplyDelete