Friday, August 7, 2009

Okay so I didn't die doing my spur ride.. I had so much fun. It was hard but fun. We got into our groups and I had to get my face cameoed up... ick. We had 4 different stations that we had to go to. We did lots of running, sit ups and push ups. We had to take a PT test and on that I did 20 push ups and 27 sit ups and ran a quarter mile in 2 minutes and 27 seconds. I didn't pass out and that was good for me. We also had to do some army crawling and scooting.. that was hard. We had to hold a rubber machine gun when we were doing that so it made it harder. Then we got to throw fake grenades. I am really tired and my feet are killing me. So far though I have been having a good birthday.. we are supposed to go our for dinner with some friends tonight so that will be good to. YAY!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday. Sounds like you had a good workout yesterday. Can't wait to see you in your spurs. Tell Cody hi for us and congratulations on such a good score at his training he had. Love Robb and Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh - I can't believe you did all that! Good thing you're young and in shape - it would have killed me!!! Forgot to say Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birfday Alicia,

    I'm so glad that your dad is improving every day. That's the best birthday present in the whole world! Did your spur competition look anything like Lana bowling? If so, you will be a sure winner on America's Funniest Videos. (Maybe I can enter the "Commode Collapsing Competition." Cody can tell you about that. Ouch!!!!!

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you did good for a wimp... HaHa. Glad to hear about your Dad, home will be the best medicine for most things. Happy B-day to, happy b-day to you, happy b-day dear Alicia, happy b-day to you. I did sing this but my voice would not carry all that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry bout that, I was so excited to be able to post a comment that I forgot to sign the message. Guess who, (hint) a U.S. bowling opponent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete