Wow, It's been a while since I've blogged. We have been pretty busy with Christmas coming up. I love this time of year though, it is so wonderful. I can't wait until Christmas morning to see Cody and Chloe open their gifts. Chloe is taking after her daddy about trying to sneak in a gift or two. I caught Chloe sniffing her stocking and then jumped up and leaned on the wall and tried to get into it. I like that they both do this though, it makes it fun and keeps me on my toes. :) Also the actual number one reason why I am excited about Christmas is the fact that I get to celebrate with my family and many other people in the entire world that our Savior was born! I get really emotional every time I think about it, it makes me so happy. I am so thankful that we as sinners have a Savior that was born for us to be forgiven! I love it! It truly is a Christmas miracle. I hope and pray that you all have an awesome Christmas and begin a wonderful new year!
O by the way.. if you get a chance, please say Merry Christmas... not Happy Holiday :)
Christmas is such a fun time for so many reasons! Wish you all were going to be here! Hope you have a wonderful time there though. Maybe we will get to talk to you all on Christmas day on the computer!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!