I finally got to put my Christmas decorations up!! Yay! It was so much fun, I love this time of the year. It is so beautiful and homey, it is just amazing! We started singing Christmas songs in church, I was really happy about that. Cody helped me a lot with decorating this year. He really had no choice on our tree because I'm not tall enough :) I think he enjoyed it though. Chloe didn't know what was going on, she kept trying to come sit on my lap when we were decorating. It was funny! We are going to try and get our Christmas lights up outside sometime this week hopefully.
There are airplanes dropping bombs today and it is shaking our house. Earlier it shook it so hard the front door came open!! It's crazy!!!
We really miss everyone, we think about you all daily!
Yay for Christmas! So glad you and Cody got to decorate together!
ReplyDelete