We went on another marriage retreat this past weekend. Back to the same place we went last time, Edelweiss, Garmish. We have to go to short meetings and then we get our room and food paid for. It was awesome. We had a really good time, I am sure glad to be home though. I feel so much more comfortable when I am in "my zone" and my area. I know what to expect and I enjoy my own bed to. We didn't go skiing this time but we did get to go in the town and shop around. There was also a pizza hut there, and of course we at there :) It was yummy! We asked our friends, Kayrn and Fran, to watch Chloe. So she stayed the weekend with them. I was SO SO SO proud of her. No accidents and No pottying in her crate. She had a happy mommie!! It is just great to know that we can leave her with friends and she isn't a pain.
Today I had to get grocries, I got a lot but didn't spend a lot. I'm trying to compare prices better than I did before. My mom is really good about that and I'm trying to be better. It really makes sense... it tastes the same(most of the time) and it is cheaper. Plus Cody didn't go with me so I didn't come home with cookies and chips and candy! I did get him chips to keep him happy though ;) hehe. I also got in a cleaning mood so I went ahead and cleaned today. I usually try to clean on Wednesday's but if the mood strikes why not, right?!
No comments:
Post a Comment