I am so thankful and glad that Cody has been home this past week or so. We are getting back into our regular routines. Today he was off work and is gone golfing. I am glad that he has a chance to get away from everything and just have fun. Sometimes it is easy for me to try and feel selfish and think that he should be with me when he is off. But I have to understand that he really never has a break from me and work at the same time! It's either one or the other and no actual FREE time.
I have started my new set of classes. These are much more complex and I have to put a lot more thought into the work. In a way that is good but then I am kind of getting stressed at the same time. I know it can be done, just scary sometimes.
Chloe is doing good, spoiled as ever! We were having some issues with her and pottying. I think it was because Cody came home, but she was peeing EVERYWHERE, in the house. She NEVER does this, so I was getting concerned. It has been about a week now and she is back to normal. I guess that was her way of coping with her daddy being home.
It was so nice today, our pastor's dad and mom stopped by to say hi. That was sweet and unexpected. It makes me feel more welcomed and wanted at the church, and lets us know that they are concerned for us. They are the one's that started the church we go to and then his son took over. Very nice people!
No comments:
Post a Comment