Thursday, October 29, 2009
Cody got home yesterday FINALLY! I am really glad he is back but it is kind of weird. I was so used to doing things on my own and doing my own thing. It will take a bit of time to get used to him being back home again. If it is like this after one month I can just imagine how much time and effort it will take after a 12 month deployment. I guess I will find out soon enough. It is really nice to have him back though. Chloe went CRAZY when he walked in the door. It was funny, I had never seen her so excited before. She was like that for about an hour and then finally calmed down. I went to the craft store and got some welcome home balloons for him. I don't think he was near as excited about the balloons as I was, but he still liked them. I also made his favorite dessert, pumpkin roll. YUM YUM, it is also my favorite. SOOO fatening though, but yummo! We are getting together with some friends on Friday and going out to eat. That will be a little welcome home get together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YEA!! I'm glad he finally made it home. Enjoy your time together!
ReplyDelete