Saturday, October 24, 2009

Well just a couple more day until Cody gets home! He should be home either Tuesday evening or early Wednesday morning. I am getting anxious because I just want it to get here already. I'm tired of waiting!

Yesterday I got a paper on my door(everyone got one) that it is time for the neighborhood clean up.. yeah! So with it being 30 degrees out it is OBVIOUSLY a GREAT time for this. Today isn't too cold though so I chose today to do all my work. We have a plum tree in between our house and our neighbor so I picked up all the plums, Yuck! Of course Chloe wanted to help so she was eating and licking all over them. Then after getting all the plums up I got the mower out and mowed the lawn. Mowing mulched the leaves so I didn't have to rake to much. I pulled out all my frozen flowers :( and tilled up the soil. Swept all around the house and was finally done! I think it was worth it, it looks really nice. Plus everything will be done when Cody gets home and he won't have to worry about it!

For some reason today Chloe chewed up one of my shoes. It was an old pair and they were falling apart so it was not devastating but still! She has never bothered my shoes before so who knows what got into her today.

No comments:

Post a Comment