Well the snow did not last long at all. The next morning it was all gone! At least I got to enjoy it for a day. It is pretty cold today, but the sun is shining. Chloe is having a pretty good day. I am going to be watching Kathryn, my friend karyns baby, about 3 days a week. She is wanting to get back in the gym to work off baby weight and can not get her into daycare yet. Today was the first day and Chloe was so excited! I had to hold Chloe for a couple minutes so that she would calm down. I put Kat on the floor with her blankie and then let Chloe down. She snift her like it was some strange thing. It was really cute. Kat just layed there like what is this hairy thing! haha. Chloe is pretty protective though. I went to check on laundry and Kat cooed so Chloe went and checked on her and then came back to me like she was wanting me to go check on the baby. I think she will have a few jealousy issue's once we have our own baby but she is really good around babies so no worries there. She just loves her own mommie time!
I only have about 7-8 days until Cody gets home. I was right all along, he just likes to stress me out... haha! He is supposed to fly home on the 26th so not much longer! I can't wait till he gets home!!! YEAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment