Friday, October 2, 2009

Well it has almost been 2 weeks that Cody has been gone. He went out to the field today so I won't get to talk to him for about a week. We will have to see how that goes... I think I can handle it but who knows! Sometimes I just want to break down and just cry cry and cry, but for some reason the tears just do not come. I think that is God giving me strength!

Mom and dad are doing okay. Dad got a spider bite and went to the doc... it healed and now mom has one. I think they have bed bugs!! Mom is taking meds for it and it is getting better. Dad is doing so well. He is walking around in the house, he still needs objects for balance, but doing good. He hops on the lawn mower and uses that as his transportation around the house. I find that pretty funny. I convinced him to finally use the motorized carts at wal-mart. I guess he was scared or something...LOL He loves them now! Mom is glad because now she can go shopping and not have to worry about dad.

I'm watching the show Diva's. We only get Armed Forces Network(AFN) so it didn't say what it was about. It was nothing like I had expected. It is about singers. I figured it would be something really dumb, but I like it!

Chloe was sick this morning. She vomited and then the rest of the day she has been kind of lounging around. Hopefully tomorrow she will be feeling better.
School is going good. It gives me something to do just about every day and I feel that I'm learning things. I guess that is good, especially for me! :)

Love and miss you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alicia keep up the good work with school. You will be glad later. Good to hear you dad is doing so good. Stay busy and Cody will be home before you know it. I enjoy reading your blog. Love Regina and Robb

    ReplyDelete