Tuesday, October 13, 2009

mmm.... Mike that recipe sounds good. I'll have to try it.

Tomorrow I'm going to the airport! I'm driving by myself to go pick up a friend of mine. I'm not to nervous but it's a first for me on the autobahn.

It's really cold and windy today. I even had to put Chloe's coat on her... hehe. She hates it but she looks so cute, and of COURSE it keeps her warm... haha.

Yesterday I did my cleaning and laundry so today is a quiet relaxing day. It's nice but boring at the same time. I did go check our mail and some pictures that I had ordered finally got here. I ordered some pics of my spur ride and Cody's spur ride. The ones of me are funny, I'm so not cut out for being a soldier... haha. I do much better as a soldier's wife!

Holy Moley!! I'm watching this show and this car just wen 195 miles per hour!!!! WOWZERS!

1 comment:

  1. i always love to hear about your days. so uplifting to know you are so content! have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete