Saturday, February 26, 2011

Just took Cody to the airport. Wasn't as hard as the first time but it's still never easy saying goodbye. Now I'm counting down until homecoming. Not to long only about 10 weeks. We got ready this morning, he finished packing. I cooked cinnamon rolls for him and then we headed out. Chloe went with us. It was great having her there. It was sad seeing Cody leave and then even more sad seeing Chloe look out the window and whining that he was walking away. UGH. But it's done and over with now and we can move on to looking forward to him coming home for good and knowing this was the last time I'd have to say goodbye to him going into a combat zone. Thank God for that! Now it should be easy breezy, just as long as he's safe. I couldn't have asked for a better r&r though, it was amazing. He is amazing! I'm so thankful for him! Okay 10 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment