Monday, February 28, 2011
Today has been good! I woke up by a phone call from Cody. That just made my entire day great! He has already made it back to KAF, thats in Afghanistan. He thought he would be in Kuwait for a few days but they had a flight right away. But he should be at KAF for a couple days now and he gets to call so that helps so much! I got groceries today and found two new dresses that are just so cute. Bought both. :) Got home and was unloading my groceries and realized that the bagger put my raw chicken in with my loaf of bread!!! UGH. I only had small change to give him and then I felt bad but now I don't! I shouldn't have tipped him at all! Anyways.. I'm not letting that ruin my day, ha. I am going to get rid of a lot of our boxes today. We have our outside storage basically crammed full of boxes. Boxes for my dishes and plastic ware and just a lot of things that we REALLY don't need them for. I would like to keep them but we need that storage space for actual storage. So I'm saying goodbye to them today. I just hope I don't regret getting rid of them, haha. I have to keep the one for the TV because Army won't ship it if we don't have the box. But other than that I think I'm getting rid of everything else, but not the boxes I can use to ship Cody stuff. Still have so so much cleaning to do. I'm getting laundry done today, I have 3 loads of dark clothes alone and then the other colors, whites, and towels. I'll be busy though and I'm glad for that! Really miss Cody but know it won't be much longer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so glad he got to call you this morning. I was reading through your blog and I just started crying. They were happy tears though. You two are so in love and you are having to go through such a hard speed bump so early in your marriage. But it is almost over! I was putting my pin on this morning and thinking about how many times I have put it on and how soon he will be back home to you and I can put this pin away in my keepsake box forever!I can't wait for the two of you to come back home and we will have our boat and our houses next door and I will have a little niece or nephew to spoil :) Have a great day. I love you and I am praying for you constantly
ReplyDelete