Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Wow it's been nearly a month since my last blog. I've been so busy since Cody left. I'm to the point where I can't sit and do nothing so I really haven't been home. I just go go and go. Everything is going as good as it can with him gone. I'm ready for homecoming to get here now. It's getting closer and closer each day. Slowly getting back into the groove of cleaning/laundry. My friend Sophie got back last week so we have been together 24/7. Before that would have driven me nuts but I'm really enjoying it. Chloe is doing well, crazy as ever. Cody is doing good to. He has been VERY busy since he's been back but that is good for him. So all is going well here. Just waiting now for him to be home for good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment