Saturday, June 18, 2011
We have had another good few days. It seems like nothing can make a day bad anymore, it's so great! Today it is cloudy so it will be a mostly inside day. Chloe is getting upset with us because I'm on the computer and Cody is playing XBOX. She is so funny. We've been renting movies lately and everyone that we have rented has just stunk. We don't have a very good selection here but we love to watch movies, so we just pick some that we have never heard of and they aren't good, haha. Cody has been working on some wood projects for me. He is so creative and good! He made me a little thing for our laundry room. He created a little design from wood and then put dowel rods in it so I can hang up my brooms/mops. It's PERFECT! He got wood yesterday at the store so that he can start his next project, which is a really nice shelf for the bathroom. I'm super excited to see that done! YAY. Next week I will start the "vacation" process. Making a list and making sure that we have everything we need and slowly start packing! Can't wait!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your vacation trip across the pond is getting closer! When is Cody's enlistment up? I'll bet the time will really fly between now and then.
ReplyDeleteIt's fun to read about Chloe's daily adventures. I'll bet it's hard to remember pre-Chloe days.
She is a happy dog now that her "daddy" is home. Rent her a Lassie or Stuart Little movie once in awhile. : )
I thought of another movie that you and Cody might like. It's called "Dragonfly" and stars Kevin Costner. I watched it on TV a few months ago. A little bit spooky, but has a good plot and a great ending!
ReplyDeleteWe will have to check that out :)
ReplyDelete