Monday, July 25, 2011
Today is our first "normal" day since Cody has been back from deployment. He is back to full work days and I'm back to a normal routine. Although right at the moment I'm pretty hungry and Cody is still at work... We really really really enjoyed our time at home! We did NOT want to leave at all but of course we had to. For some reason our hot water heater wasn't working, starting Saturday. We have to call a company that works for the Army Post and they come and fix everything. They weren't open over the weekend so cold showers...haha. They came right away this morning when I called and everything is fixed now. Cody got all of the "pre" cuts done on the shelf he is building me. So I stained all that today and now excited for Cody to put it together! He is so crafty! I love it! SOOO HUNGRY! I have been working on laundry today to.. it's like a never ending pile. I thought I was done and then went upstairs and picked up, the basket was re filled that fast. I had all of the laundry from the trip and then our regular laundry so it is just a lot. Chloe misses everyone and especially going and seeing the cows :). She is getting back to schedule to. We have all had jet lag and it's not getting any better yet. It's mostly going good tho, it's nice we don't have much longer left tho :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday, Alicia!
ReplyDelete