Monday, August 1, 2011

Well I haven't seen sun but maybe one time since we have been back in Germany.  We have August left and summer is basically over, I don't think I'm going to get much of a summer this year.  Thankfully all we have to do is make through this winter and then next summer we will be back in lovely Oklahoma, and of course there is summer there :)  This is Cody's first full week back to work so hopefully it goes well for him.  I've been non stop busy and it's been nice.  I like the fast pace much better than deployment life.  Cody is still working on getting his papers in, so that he can "officially" be getting out of the Army.  Hopefully he will get that done today.  Just waiting on Cody to get home from work now.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment