Tuesday, August 16, 2011
It seems like we stay so busy but we are enjoying it for the most part. Cody is still having issues at work but we are praying that this changes soon. He's heard word on something and praying that happens. I got "locked" out of the house yesterday. I had my keys but the key wouldn't go in the key hole. So I'm stuck outside the house with the Jeep full with groceries and no cell phone (I left it in the house). So thankfully my neighbor's husband works with Cody (I don't know his number). So she called her husband and he told Cody and so Cody was able to come home and let me in the house. The business that fixes things was closed (they close at 4pm) so I called them this morning and they are going to come today to fix the door, thank goodness. I can tell that I'm overwhelmed after all that happened because I started crying for the mire fact that I was sitting outside locked out...lol. Now my task is to find a place for Chloe while we go on our Spain trip. I called the "normal" kennel (she's been there one time) and they are closed until September 1 and we leave on the 2. So I e-mailed the kennel and hopefully they will get back with me before then. Otherwise I don't know, I looked up other kennels close by and they are closed like the 2 of Sep - whatever so that is no help. That is the only thing that is hard about having a dog here. If it was up to me I would just take her everywhere with us but Cody doesn't want to do that. So hoping and praying that this next month that some things end up working out for us and that we become more content in the situations that we are in. :) We miss you all and are ready to be back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment