Friday, November 25, 2011
We had a really good Thanksgiving this year! It was just us and our friends Ben and Sophie and their little girl and it was perfect! Us girls cooked and the boys slept. The food turned out SOO good and the turkey was moist. It was the first time ever that any of us had cooked a turkey so we were pretty concerned about it coming out okay. We had turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, cheesy broccoli casserole, deviled eggs, stuffing, rolls, and pie. We all ate too much and Cody and I just finished off the leftovers. So we are officially turkeyed out! We enjoyed Thanksgiving but I'm so much more excited for Christmas! We decorated the house today with all our Christmas decor! I love it. It's just so homey and warm and beautiful! I'm so so so so so grateful to have Cody here this year for the Holidays! I've already got his gifts bought, wrapped, and now they are under the tree. Now just to get Chloe's things..... Chloe freaks out when we do anything different in the house. She finally gave up on fidgeting and laid on the couch. She is so funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alicia,
ReplyDeleteWe enjoyed talking to Cody on Thanksgiving Day. Next year will be even better with all of you guys on this side of the pond.
We'll all be counting the days until April and your permanent return. Keep enjoying your trips and your special time in Germany.
Home is where the heart is, so anywhere you and Cody and Chloe are together, is truly home.