Monday, November 14, 2011
We made it back from our Ireland trip! We had a really good time, but since we only had one full day there we packed everything in and we were so tired. It was a good experience though. Everything was in English and we were able to ask people questions and it was just a nice break from Germany. I'm getting to where I'm really frustrated being here, especially right now. There are some things going on that I just wish I wasn't here! When things happen back home and I'm stuck here and can't help anyone out or know what is going on it makes it really hard and I get pretty mad about it. Just please keep my family in your prayers. Once I know more I will update again. Cody is doing good, just pretty busy with work and never really getting a break. He should be moving to a different company soon (December time) so he will have a new boss. This will be GREAT for him. He is in need of some down time. Ready for Thanksgiving weekend to get here, he has 4 days off so that will be a good time for some rest and some good eatin'! We miss everyone and in about 4 1/2 months we will be home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment