Friday, October 14, 2011

O the fun of being sick!  blah.  It's been a roller coaster these past few weeks.  I have a friend that is going through something that no one could ever prepare for or even fathom that it could happen.  So my friend stayed with Cody and I for a few weeks.  She left today and flew home to her family.  So the house is back to "normal" but my sickness is still hanging on.  It's been 6 days now and it's getting old.  I'm more just extremely tired and congested.  Cody has been doing good and so far hasn't gotten sick so that is awesome!  Sickness is going around here and I'm hoping that he steers clear.  We really haven't been up to too much since we got back from Spain.  We did buy a new kitchen table and we LOVE it.  Trying to sell our other one but no luck so far.  Our couples Bible study ended last week and we are having the dinner tonight, but since I'm sick I'm going to stay home :( boo.  But Cody is going to go so that will be fun for him.  It's been in the 30s here so I think the cold weather has arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment