Monday, September 12, 2011

Our Spain trip was AMAZING!  We had no problems in our travels and just a minor set back at our hotel.  They gave us the wrong room.  We pair for a Sea View and they gave us a non sea view so we just had to go back to the lobby and get that fixed.  It was just what we needed to get away from Army life... We have been back a week now and I'm ready to have Spain life back!!!  I sent pictures to Lana and I think she will be passing them along to everyone.  Chloe did good in her weekend school (the kennel).  The lady said she was so impressed that Chloe came right to her when she was called to come inside (that makes me so happy)!  We have been so busy lately I haven't had time to do much of anything!  This week so far (yes I know it's only Monday) has been a little more calm.  I finally got the muster up to make a hair appointment.  I'm SO glad that I did.  My last few haircuts just got jacked up and this girls finally fixed it.  woohoo.  Colored, some highlights, and a great cut.  I was very pleased.  Cody has been dealing with some things that we are hoping work out.  As most of you know he is getting out of the Army so there is paperwork and annoying things that have to be dealt with.  He has his end of things done but his orders had already been given to go to Ft. Sill for schooling, so he is trying to call this guy today to get them deleted or cancelled so if that DOESNT happen we will be moving next month and if it DOES happen then we will continue to stay here and move in April/May of next year.  I can't pack this house up in less than a month ....lol  Plus that means that Cody will more than likely have to deploy again because it will add time onto his career.  We really need the orders to get cancelled and for him to get his papers signed to get out of the Army, so keep that in your prayers.  Chloe is doing great but she really misses being able to just be outside a run around on her own, we all miss home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment