Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I went to bible study this morning and then made a run to the store for some shopping. I tried to get some groceries but the commissary is closed on Wednesday!! Bummer! I came home and took some Tylenol because my head and teeth were hurting. It made me groggy so I didn't want to do anything else. I talked to mom today and dad is doing about the same. Days like this makes me feel like I'm in a horrible nightmare and my friends and family are just moving along and I'm just stuck and can't wake up! I think that just this one time I'll call mom and dad will be awake and really be awake. I just get to thinking that things are okay and the reality hits me and they are not ok. I know that he is getting better and is healing pretty quickly but I just want this whole thing to be over with and for the worry and hurt to go away!!!! I don't want my dad to have to lay in that hospital bed one more day and not being able to get out and go fishing or just sit outside.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Alicia - I know it's hard to be separated from family when there are things like this going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you. . . just a few more weeks and you will be here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori and I are starting a bible study. .. I'm excited

    ReplyDelete