Monday, May 11, 2009

Today has been a pretty good day. I got to use the car to go get groceries so we now have food in the house that we can eat!! YAY! Cody is still taking that class so he is getting home at a decent time, which is so nice!! Chloe is still being good and entertaining me :) We are coming up on our one year wedding anniversary. I can't believe that it has almost been a year already. Just about 13 days and it will be here. It seems like yesterday I was just starting to plan our wedding. Now we are planning on celebrating again. Wow very awesome! Dad is still about the same, we have found out that he can only stay at meadowbrook for 30 days. I am hoping and praying that he is better and can come home by then!! I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment