Friday, May 22, 2009
Today was a much better day. I got to get outside and work in my flower garden so that was awesome!! I also mowed the lawn just in time for it to start raining but it didn't last long so it was bad. I got great news on dad today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was wide awake and stayed in his chair for 6 hours and was awake in it. He also told mom that he loved her!!! WOWZERS! She said that she just started crying because she was so happy. He still has that trec thing in so his voice didn't come out but he moved his lips and they could tell what he said. He was trying to say something else to but they couldn't make that out. They have been asking him little one answer questions and he can answer so that is great news to!! I know that I can always count on a good day following the bad days so that is helpful to!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alicia! The put a plug on the trach so your dad can talk if he wants. . . I don't think he's quite figured it out, cuz he hasn't tried much and it's hard to understand him when he does, it just sounds like mumbling. He did tell me hi today, and smiled at me. Oh my goodness, he is doing great! When we left today, Michael told him his hair was getting long and he looked like Albert Einstein. Your dad thought that was pretty funny : )
ReplyDeleteAlicia - that is just such wonderful news! I am so happy for you and your family. I know it makes you feel so much better.
ReplyDelete