Thursday, September 3, 2009

School is going good! Everything has gotten worked out. At first they told me that only 9 out of 33 credits would transfer and I threw a HUGE fit...hehe. I let them know that that was not going to work and if they didn't fix it I was not going to attend their school! Well they fixed it... they said that the person doing the transferring of the credits basically didn't know what they were doing. So now everything is fixed and I'm on bored. My graduation date is on November 28, 2010! I will be done in just a little over one year. I'm excited about that! I already got my first A on an assignment. That was exciting to!

Cody has been really busy with work. He is going to a course, which is a class he just goes and listens to. Plus he has to stay up with his other regular work so it has been hectic for him. I just with that he didn't have to go through all that crap! None of the other guys have to do near as much as him... even the other officers don't. I just think it is dumb!!!

Karyn had her baby! YAY! Kathryn Julie Schwagel! She is so darn cute! She called us on Sep 30 at about midnight thirty. We went and got Ella(her 2 yr old) and they rushed Karyn to the hospital. She had Kathryn in about 2 1/2 hours. Her labor was going to quickly they had no time to do the epideral...ick! So she did it all naturally. So I had baby duty for 3 days... man that was crazy! Ella was great though and I got some good practice in :) Chloe did really well with her to. Ella loves Chloe but Chloe loves her mommie. Lets just say that Chloe is a very jealous dog. Ella was on my lap and Chloe comes up and squeezes between me and her and lays down.. It was funny!

1 comment: