Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sorry everyone that I have not updated in a while :) I've been busy with school and just life... It is getting better and I'm getting into more of a routine so that helps a lot! School is going really good, so far it's been all A's. That gives me encouragement, I'm enjoying it right now
Cody will be gone for 3 days next week and then about a week after that he will be gone for about a month. I'm NOT looking forward to that but I think I will handle it okay. Chloe really helps when Cody is gone, I don't feel like I'm alone. He has training and he has to leave early before all the guys and stay after they come home. So instead of the 3 weeks that the guys were supposed to be gone he will be gone for about 5 weeks. GRRR.....
I gave Cody a haircut yesterday.. that was fun. It turned out pretty good but I still have improving to do. The fading is a lot harder than it looks. I really like cutting hair though, it is so much fun. I don't get much practice though because Cody's hair doesn't grow very fast and Chloe won't set still long enough... haha!

1 comment:

  1. Alicia - I'm sure you'll do fine with Cody gone - school will keep you busy - sounds like you're doing great. I'm really proud of you and the attitude you've taken while you all are in Germany. I know it can't be easy but you're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete