Thanks Mike, I'll be sure to let him know. That is the same type of investigation that he is doing.
I got all my fall decorations up yesterday. I got groceries today and the cashier was not very nice! The bagger kid was nice though so that made up for it. School is still going pretty well. Chloe is doing good. She got a new toy today. It's like a frisby but cloth with a ball in the middle. She isn't to sure that she likes it. She is napping right now.
Well I found out today that Cody will be home for about a day and a half and then ships out for 5 weeks!!! Man I am really bummed! This army thing is hard!
Oh girl, I can't imagine. I am sure it is hard. I will be praying for you. I know how hard it is to be away from your hubby!
ReplyDeleteHello! Sounds like they are keeping Cody busy. Tell him hi and to be safe on his trip. I hope the time goes by quickly for you.
ReplyDelete