Wow its been a while since I blogged. I am in new classes and they are taking up most of my time. Good news is I'm 3 weeks in and 6 more to go. Time is going by fast to so that gives me even more hope. Accounting is really not that bad to understand but putting all the information in can get confusing. I worked on one assignment for 3 days trying to get debits and credits to equal!!! So frustrating but I guess I will make it through. Algebra is AWESOME!! I love it!
Chloe is really getting on my nerves lately. We are trying to train her to be in the living room while we are gone. Sometimes she does wonderful no potty's and then sometimes I'll be gone 30 minutes and she will crap!! GRR. So I'm starting to just leave her in the living room and walk outside for a few minutes and walk around the house and then come back in. Her separation anxiety has improved but she still struggles with it. Today I went outside and just walked around the house and came in the back door, she was so excited to see me, like I had been gone for hours. At least she doesn't do her high pitch barking anymore.
Cody has been working really crazy hours. Last night he didn't get home until 8 and then this morning he went in at 430am and didn't get to come home for lunch. Crazy times right now at work I guess. They have spring break coming up. This weekend he gets a 4 day and then 2 half days and then 4 days off again. That will be awesome, we will get to spend lots more time together!
I also loved algebra...accounting was another matter...ugh! Miss you, love you!
ReplyDeleteoh hey! I periodically check prices for the tickets and they are slowly getting cheaper! Hopefully we can get some before they start going up again, lol! Haven't got taxes back yet : (