Monday, April 19, 2010

Yeah so I'm not as good at blogging lately as I should be! sorry :) Cody has been on "spring break" and so he has been home for almost 10 days straight. He had a 4 day weekend and then 2 half days(off my noon) and then another 4 day. So yes lots of hubby time, which was wonderful. I am so grateful for those times. We mainly did nothing and just hung out together. We did make it to Ramstein, which is the Air Force Base with the Chili's. YUMMO! We ate like oinkers! It was soo good! Then we did some shopping to, mostly just looking. They have a huge shopping mall, it is great. We also ventured out to the zoo in Munich, that was a lot of fun. I love doing things like that and the weather was beautiful to so that made it even better. Other than those few things we just stayed at home, which was awesome to! We got a lot of things done at the house, we are preparing for Lana, Dwayne, Travis, and Chrissy to visit.

I finally got my flowers bought and planted, they look pretty good right now but once they grow out they will look much better. Cody bought me a rose bush, it has pink roses, so pretty. He says that it is the gift that just keeps giving..haha O and yeah a total miracle! The German's finally game to fix the HUGE hole in our yard.. we its really mostly in our neighbors yard. They have the fence and all the bricks from the sidewalk in our yard, which is killing our grass.. grr. We bought some grass seed and fertilizer and we are hoping that the grass will come back, it's still early in the growing season :)

I hardly ever get up early .. usually about 10 I role out of bed! I know it is so bad and lazy of me but I just love it. I don't sleep well while Cody is in bed but once he leaves for PT at 6 I sleep like a baby. Anyways, I actually woke up this morning at 8 and then finally got up at about 9. I'm trying to work on it! I feel like I always do not have enough time in the day and that is mostly because I don't get around till lunch time. So it is noon right now and I already have all my house work done and laundry is half way done. This way I will have more time to do things, rather than just homework! I am so in week 5 of my classes now to!!! AWESOME, so that means only 4 more weeks of accounting! I'm super grateful for that. I just pray that I pass this class and keep doing my best in it. Right now I have a 79, I'm going to try my best to get a B... I know I can do it :)... I think... haha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment