Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Okay so I've been pretty busy lately and have not had much time to blog. With Lana, Dwayne, Travis, and Chrissy coming I've been doubling up on homework. They are coming during finals week so last week and this week I just moved up all homework per week. So last week I did week 7 and 1/2 of week 8's homework and this week I am doing the rest of week 8 homework and finals. I have been doing really good on it though, I'm proud of myself. I am all done with normal assignments!!! WOOHOO!! Tomorrow I am doing my final in Accounting. I'm a little confused on how to do it because it is supposed to be an essay but you have to enter in tables to show work. Just keep me in your prayers and thoughts as I try to figure it out! :( My algebra final I will not have to do until the Sunday after the fam leaves so no worries there, plus it's easy for me :).

Cody has been working A LOT lately and I am really glad that he gets a break starting on Saturday. Even though we will be traveling with the fam (woohoo) he won't have the nasty stress of work. Traveling tired is so much better than stress tired.

Lana the sun is shinning today and it has not rained all day (knock on wood)!

No comments:

Post a Comment