Okay so there is a lot to BLOG about! We had a WONDERFUL time with our family!!! Lana, Dwayne, Travis, and Chrissy and us had a really good week. Travis almost tooted us out of the house, he is stinky... haha! Chloe LOVED having them all here. They got here on Sunday and they rested just a bit, then we went to the Volksfest in Vilseck. It was okay, but it was the last day so I think the German's had given up...haha. Monday we went to Pottenstein, that was a lot of fun. We got to see the Devil's Cave and rode a little roller coaster thing. Lana and Dwayne chickened out on the roller coaster I think.. hehe ;) Wednesday we slept in and had a slow day, that afternoon we went to the concentration camp Flassenburg. The weather was awful so we didn't last long there. Thursday we went to Munich, we visited the zoo which was so much fun. I think me and Chrissy had the best time there. We also attempted to go to the hofbrauhouse, which is a world famous brewery(I think). There were SO many people, Cody was driving in the bicycle lane...haha so funny. Needless to say, we gave up and went home. O I forgot to, on the way to Munich we had to take a detour off the autobahn, it took an extra hour to get there. It was an interesting day, but lots of fun. I was cranky at Cody because he drives crazy. Chrissy and I were in the Mazda following them! OMG, awful... haha. Friday we went to Amberg and shopped and just looked at the town. We grilled burgers and had broccoli cheese casserole. Yummo! Then the dreaded day came... they had to leave. Cody and I were really bummed, we enjoyed them being here! We miss them already!
So our Anniversary was yesterday. Cody is such a sweet hubby. We were totally distracted by getting ready for the fam to come and cleaning and all that jazz we didn't even think about getting gifts for each other. So we just decided last minute to go to Ramstein(where Chilli's is) and spend the night. We both went shopping and that was our gifts to each other. I love that, hehe! I think he is worried about me when he leaves because he bought me jumper cables.. so cute!! I love him so much! Hopefully my blogs will stay happy, but I'm sure for the first couple weeks after he leaves I'll have to vent so just bare with me :)!
Your jumper cables are next to your spare tire! Don't forget! I will change your oil tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you all had fun with the family and had a special anniversary! I hope you enjoy your time together before Cody leaves.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Glad everyone had a great time - Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDelete