Sunday, May 16, 2010

So the trip for Lana, Dwayne, Travis, and Chrissy has started off awful. They got to Germany and went to get their luggage and everyone's luggage had been lost!!! EVERYONE'S OMG! Hopefully the airline will find it quickly! They are going to deliver it to the house, which is wonderful, we won't have to drive back to the airport. I have some hope though because my friend Karyn's mom, the airline lost her luggage and she got it the next day. So now I guess the waiting game begins. They are waiting for luggage and I'm waiting for them to get to the house. Cody went to pick them up and I stayed home so we wouldn't have to drive both cars to the airport. Can't wait till they get here!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 2 year anniversary baby!!!! I had a really good time. We will go get you some flowers on Saturday. Keep blogging. These are fun to read!

    ReplyDelete