Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I have passed my accounting class, I got a 77.3 which I was hoping for an 80 but that didn't happen. I passed the class so that is all I was REALLY concerned about. I also did good in my Algebra class so those both are behind me now, thank goodness. Now I'm in business information systems, and nutrition. I love the nutrition class, so interesting! The business one isn't so interesting but I don't think it's going to be hard so I'm okay with that. This business degree was a crazy idea, I should have gone with something else! O well, I only have 3 classes after these two and I'll be done in November! WOO-HOO!

The dreaded day is getting closer and closer! I've been physically sick from it, I just want it to come and be done with so we can start the count down to the return!

I'm so off schedule and my routine with Cody being off work for 2 weeks. It was great but I'm so behind on housework. My neighbor came by today and I was so embarrassed about the house, but she understand... she has 2 kids and a hubby on leave.... we just laughed it off. So then Cody and I straightened up a little bit just in case someone else came by... haha! It is mostly just stuff from Chloe and blankets on the couch and random stuff like that. It's clean now thought :) hehe. I think I'm sort of a clean freak, which I didn't realize until lately. When it's just me I don't notice it but I found myself picking up random things when we have company. I don't want to be one of those people that comes and takes someones glass before they are even done with it.. haha that would be kind of funny though. Cody just puts up with it, but I think it drives him a little nutty. I just can't stand clutter and ickyness all over the house! Writing about it is making me have the urge to go clean... I am totally crazy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment