It was kind of a long weekend. My days are running together so it really didn't feel like a weekend anyways. On Sat I went with friends to the PX and they were car shopping so we looked at cars, that was fun. Sunday was a good/bad day. Church was good but emotional. My good friends Sophie and Ben dedicated their baby to the Lord and then about 5 of mine and Cody's friends, it was there last Sunday for a year. Seeing them leaving just made me feel like I was going through the goodbye phase again. Then I got home and got a message from one of my professor's saying that I plagiarized on a Discussion Question. This is the dumbest thing ever, because it is a discussion question. I read the text from the book and talked about what I learned, that is what a discussion question is. I have done this in every class and also in this class and all the sudden it's different for this teacher. I sent him a message apologizing and said I will be putting references from now on and then he replied with "I'm reporting you to the school and if they agree with my findings you will have to explain yourself to them". So I have that over my head now on top of everything else. Somehow I am still pulling through! I cried a lot yesterday but then I prayed, went to sleep and today is a new day. I have just said that it is all in God's hand's and it will all work out. Also Cody didn't get to call yesterday like he said he hoped to so I think that is really why I was so bothered with the school thing. It's really frustrating with Cody being gone because he is always the one to say it's okay, or don't worry it will work out. This is just really hard and I am SOO glad after this deployment that we will be DONE with this Army thing! :)
Today was good, I got the decorating bug so I re-did the living room/dining room. I just used stuff I already had but it gives it a new look and it took up a whole day :) The wall color is the same but I have white curtains now instead of green and my green and black pillows got replaced with red and a pinkish purple color. I think the pinkish purple and red are good summer colors. Bright and fun! It's kind of girly tho, which is fun. I've never lived by myself so I can decorate girly for a year.. hehe I think that I am going to paint our front room red tho :) that will be super cool and fun. Right now it is a really pale green, which I like but I want a change and it needs to match the living room/dining room decor. I really get bored with things fast so I re-do a lot. I really enjoy that tho so its fun.
Hang in there kiddo! Since Cody's not there I'll say it - "It will all work out :)"
ReplyDelete