Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Beautiful weather/Sad Days!

This week has been wonderful! The weather has been great and the sun is letting us know it is still around. Some days during the winter I was wondering if the sun still existed, and now I know! :) My friend Sophie and I went on a long walk this morning, we went early and the sun was still beating down on us. I loved it. We took both dogs, hers and mine. And of course she had her precious baby Paityn! We just enjoyed the day!

I came home and knew I had to do homework and I wouldn't be able to be outside. So I opened all the windows and both doors so it kind of feels like I'm outside. I got my homework done and I'm thinking about going and checking the mail. I got an e-mail saying we have a package and I'm pretty sure that it is Cody's stuff he ordered 2 months ago. I really hope it is because he needs that for deployment. O by the way, he is supposed to leave on Friday :( :(. I have to take him in at 12 midnight so it will be a crazy day. I think reality is starting to hit me and I feel like it is going to take me down. I just keep telling myself that spouses have done this many years before me and there are many spouses going through this with me. I know it is possible but I'm not liking it at all!

2 comments:

  1. You are strong Alicia - you have totally amazed and impressed me with your great attitude! Thinking of you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Paula said. You both are in our thoughts and prayers daily! I hope this time passes quickly!!

    Love - The Longs

    ReplyDelete