Well the deployment has happened and I'm still surviving. I know it is all because God has created me in a special way to make it through this. Right now it feels like Cody is just at work all day and night. It hasn't really sat in that he is not coming back for a LONG time. I have been staying busy and staying positive. I have gotten to talk to Cody both days he has been gone. I should get to talk to him for a couple more days... he is in an in between spot that has internet right now.... and then he will be flying to where he will be for the deployment. I probably won't get to hear from him much after that, maybe one a week or every two weeks. He is doing good and seems happy. He really didn't want to leave but I know and he knows he is doing a GREAT thing for our country and it's people. He makes me proud! I love him so dang much!!!!
Life gets back to kinda normal tomorrow. Routine's will get back into play and walks will start back up and I think that will be good for me and Chloe. I have the shopping bug so I may have to do a little shopping sometime this week ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment