Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Well I can tell you that deployment is not fun, but so far it is doable. There are pro's and con's. Mostly the pro's are that there is less laundry, cooking, and cleaning. But the con side to that is there is less work to do around the house so I get bored. Pro, I get the TV by myself. Con, I laugh at stupid stuff and Cody's not here to laugh with me. It's weird because I always complain about Cody watching Family guys and the Simpson's every day at 6 and 630 but now I find myself watching them and 6 and 630. I did get an e-mail from him, yesterday, saying he made it to his destination safely and that everything is fine. No news today yet, but I figured it would be a few days anyways. I miss him LOTS!

I got my hair done today, I got it cut and highlighted. I love the cut and I think I love the highlights but it will take some time to get used to it. I feel like a new woman tho... haha. It felt so good to get my hair done. Relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment