Thanks Paula ;)
I've been staying crazy busy lately. Most of the hubby's are gone now so all my friends are wanting to hang out all the time. It's great because it seems like when I look up the day is over and it's time for bed. It keep my mind off things and I can just enjoy my time. I am definitely ready for down time at the end of the days though. Chloe and I have been doing lots of exercising and walking. I started running on Monday and so far I've kept up with it. I'm going to try to run Mon, Wed, and Fri. This way I have one day in between to recoup... haha. Chloe loves running with me to so it's good for the both of us. I also started my menu back up today so I can start eating better and stop spending money eating out. Although it's nice to get out of the house to get some lunch.
Tonight I had two friends over for dinner. I cooked BBQ chicken sandwiches and potato wedges. It was yummy. My friend Sophie came wither her baby (7wks) and her dog. So Chloe had her doggy play date. Also my friend Karyn(from ft.sill) came over with both her girls. Just being around the kids made me exhausted, those ladies are awesome mommies! I think I'll stick with just Chloe for a while.... At least for a year anyways huh? hahahahaha.
Cody called this morning but the phone was way messed up. I could hear him but he couldn't hear me, strange. He said he would try to call this evening but I haven't heard anything yet. What I did get from him was that he was safe but tired. He has been working from like 430am to midnight. Poor guy, but I know he is a strong soldier and even stronger man and that he can do it! I miss him and love him but I am SO dad gum proud of him!
Alicia - I'm really proud of BOTH of you! You are doing great and it's OK to 'treat' yourself - you are an awesome army wife and such a great support to Cody. Hang in there and keep that great positive outlook you've got. Love to you both :).
ReplyDelete