Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cody made it home on Saturday, he got in late though... it was 1030 pm before he got home. I was just happy he was home so it didn't really matter. He got home, we tried to wrap up the last three weeks all at once... that was fun. He still seems like he hasn't got caught up on his eating, he eats everything that he sees, it's so funny. We had dinner tonight and there was a little bit of bacon(we had breakfast for dinner) on my plate and he was like, you gonna eat that. I have heard that statement a lot. I'm still getting used to him being back home, it is hard to explain but it's just different. Just after three weeks it felt different I can't imagine what it will feel like after one year!!! O MY!

I started new classes yesterday. I'm taking Financial Accounting and Algebra. I think I'm in over my head .. hehe. I know I can do it but for some reason I'm really stressed about these classes, mainly the accounting one.

My routine was thrown off today by unforeseen events, so I'm very stressed and scattered.

Any who, happy thoughts!

Chloe is doing good, she is soooo glad that her daddy is home. She just sits and cries at him until he gets down and plays with her... it's funny! Dancing with the Stars started tonight(I LOVE IT) so I'm going to get back to watching that!

No comments:

Post a Comment