Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Well Sunday was Cody's birthday and he had to spend it out in the field. Hopefully the guys didn't find out it was his birthday, they usually pick on you really bad. It was weird not celebrating with him.

I went and saw the movie Precious on Sunday. I really was not that impressed with it. It was a good movie but I will never watch it again. I think that I had higher expectation, from what I had heard about the movie, and it did not meet them at all. Plus I got a hot dog from the theater and it looked like it had been there for about a month, but I ate it anyways and then later I regretted it. I woke up about 2 in the morning and had a date with the bathroom, up-chucking....ick.

Anywho... it snowed again :( bummer! There was not much, abut an inch, and the sun is out today so it makes it a little bit better. I really feel for Cody though, poor guy! I bet he has been cold out in the field. I also have my "womanly" appointment tomorrow, definitely not looking forward to that. I just want it to be over with.... and then a whole year till I have to go again... my my!

No comments:

Post a Comment