FRUSTRATED AND SAD!
I missed a call from Cody :( He got a chance to call yesterday, and I was out cleaning the jeep. I didn't hear the phone at all. He did leave a message so I am thankful for that... at least I got to hear him. He sounded sad though that I didn't answer... it is sooo hard! I don't want to feel like I can't do anything because I may miss a call but then when I do miss a call I feel like I should have been waiting on it... I will see him in a few days, should be home on Sunday!
My doggy duties are over tomorrow. Sophie should be back sometime tomorrow to pick Skylee up. We have had a good time and Chloe has really enjoyed her being here. Chloe will be SOOOO bored for a couple days because Skylee will be gone and Cody won't be home yet.
This is the last week of my classes and then I start new ones up on Monday. It seems like time is just flying by, which I am glad for. I am glad I started back to school but I'm getting bored with it. It does keep me busy and that is good for now! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment