Friday, March 5, 2010

I've almost gotten through one week of no hubby. It's going reasonably well but there is a definite void. Today I woke up to SNOW!!!!!! How depressing.. I was really enjoying the beautiful sunshine. Luckily it did not snow for long and not much of it stuck to the ground :):):):):) woohoo! I cleaned a lot today and organized kitchen cabinets! I was bored haha. I got homework done and all together it was a good day. I went out for dinner and got some popeyes chicken, yummo. Mom and Dad got high-speed internet (OMG) and hopefully they can get skype figured out. They have a friend-neighbor that is going to help them so that gives me some hope ;) I'm really excited about it though! I can't wait to see them :)



I do have some FRUSTRATION to get out though!!!! Okay so Lana and my mom know about this situation but for the ones of you that dont I will bring you up to speed.
Okay so obvious we live in Germany and we only have a few options. So of course we have the on-post cable/internet/phone package and we pay about $100 a month. Don't get me wrong.. I am grateful for the fact that we get to call home for basically pennies. My deal is that half the time it does not even work. Almost everytime we call home to talk to our parents the phone goes out at least once and sometimes twice! Most of the time we just unplug the cable and plug it back in and everything is fine. For the last 5 days I have had trouble with the internet and phone. They both have gone out and for about 3 days they were out for good... there was NO fixing it! This really stresses me out because I have classes online that I have to do work in. Thankfully I did not have anything due on the days it was out. Once before we have called the "hotline" company to come and look at our outlets to see what is wrong... o yeah I forgot to mention that only 2 out of 5 cable outlets work in our house! anywho... we called them to come out and check the outlets... they came and about 2 seconds of being here they said it was our cable that we use to connect from the wall...! So we have had to just deal with what we have. We know that it is the outlets because we went out and got new cables and we still have the same problem! Again I am thankful for the ability to talk to family... but still VERY FRUSTRATED!!!!

O yeah and Skylee has gas today and O MY she stinks... LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment