Well I have 2 days down and about 20 to go. So far things are going well, today has been much better than the weekend was. Usually on the weekends I just do whatever Cody wants or needs to do. We just hang out and enjoy our time. So Saturday and Sunday were SLOW, it felt like they would never end. Today has gone by fast and hopefully the rest of the week will to. I have my regular routine during the week so that really helps me a lot to stay busy.
It was hailing this morning about 10 and then at noon it was nice, but still cold, and sun shiny, crazy weather. I am really glad for the sun to be out though, it just makes life great!
Both dogs are doing good, it was a little cold to go for a walk today. I did let them out in the backyard to get some outside running time. Chloe gets to just run and run with no leash or anything cuz she will come when I say her name. Skylee (the dog I'm watching) does not so she is on a really long cable. Which is great because her and Chloe still get to run and wrestle outside but I don't have to worry about loosing her (Skylee).
No comments:
Post a Comment